SDSR operates only by unpaid volunteers.
Our volunteers are committed to bettering the lives of our spaniels.
To continue and grow SDSR, we need more volunteers, foster homes and event workers.
Volunteers are the heart and soul of SDSR and could not be done without them.
Ways You Can Help SDSR
- Transportation; to and from adoption events, shelters, veterinarians, etc.
- Foster; provide a temporary home for a dog until they are adopted
- Bathe and/or Groom a Dog
- Photography; take updated photos and videos of available dogs.
DSLR cameras are preferred.
- Adoption Event Volunteers; set-up booth, supervise and walk available dogs, assist in adoptions, etc.
- Use Amazon Smile when making purchases on Amazon
- Conduct a Home Visit to approve potential adopters
- Social Media Sharing; share any material on our Facebook page with your friends
- Donate any of these items:
- Crates: wire and plastic crates in all sizes and working order
- Leashes, Collars and Harnesses; puppy - 40 lbs.
- Dog Food: dry food and canned. *no corn, wheat or by-products. Natural Balance and Blue Buffalo are great!
- Medications: new and un-opened
- Flea treatments
- Baby or Pet Foldable Gates
- X Pens: folding wire portable fence pet pens
- Grooming Supplies: shampoos, clippers, dog baths, other supplies
- Bedding and Beds, Crate mats, Old Towels
- Dog Bowls
- Puppy Pads
- Dog Toys
Sewing Supplies: fabric, (for dog beds, crate blankets, blankets, toys, etc.) thread, cotton stuffing, etc. (fleece is always great)